Monday, September 10, 2007

What's Cookin'??

Okay, it's week one! Look through your magazine and pick something to make! I still haven't decided on something for this week.. it should be interesting, though.

Oh, and if anyone has any ideas for like if we want to do a theme week or something. Like, dinners, or ethnic cuisine, or desserts or appetizers, that'd be cool. This week will start out normal, but maybe next week we can try to plan something like that? Let me know what you think! I can't wait to see what you make!

ps: don't you love the cheesy pic of the kraft chefs? Hahaha.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Ooh, I like the idea of a theme week sometime. I could definitely do a dessert theme week. I think we should have a Halloween week and make the cute Halloween treats on p49.

Erica said...

Ooh, good idea! That'll be way fun.